Wednesday 2 September 2015

September already!

Well September came around all too quickly, though when I sit and think about how much I got up to in August I suppose I can't really complain too much...  I have been all over the place and still have some left on the to do list before winter sets in for good.  According to the guy on the radio this morning, we are due some more hot weather before it breaks up for good!  So that's good news; plenty more adventures to be had yet :)

With September comes back to school, Mom went back yesterday for inset and has gone in this morning ready for the children to be in.  I got up this morning to take Sammy to Charlotte's so that they can head off to University together for their first day of Teacher Training!  Exciting times - Sammy was up and raring to go this morning - very unusual for her I must say :)  And me, I am sat on my bed having been running for the first time in forever after I'd dropped Sammy off.  I do have to go into work in a couple of hours, and by work I am talking about the Co-op!  Yes, I have opted out of schools so that I can concentrate on getting my writing out there for the world to see!  I have recently had some interest in my book, so there is some hope yet, and I am on it in the next few days to get some more copies out into the world wide web to see if there is any more hope waiting around the corner.  Despite all of this to look forward to, I can't say that I am not sorry that I am not returning to school today, I will miss it.  But, onwards and upwards, the Co-op is fuelling the pennies while I get started, and we'll see where I go from there - wish me look eh?!

That's it for today, apart from to say that you should check out the Facebook page for Angel McGregor - like it - share it - let's get the world involved :)

Over and out,
Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment