Sunday 20 September 2015

Check it out!!

We're nearing an end now... Part 4 of The love that binds us is now available on Amazon as a Kindle copy!  There is only one more part to go up before you've completed the journey with Lily and Anna-Marie!

Get your copy here - The love that binds us - Part 4

Again, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the events so far.  What do you think of the characters and what is happening to them?  I'll also ask again, anyone who has read them, would you please go back to Amazon and leave a review for others to read.  It is all about word of mouth at the moment, so any shares, either on my posts, Angel's Facebook page or the Amazon links would be greatly appreciated - all the support is I have received so far has been amazing.

For those of you a little behind, you can get copies of all the other parts by following the links below...




Thank you again to those of you who have bought and read my books, I hope you're enjoying them.

Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment