Thursday 17 September 2015

Fight Song

Well, recently I have had some stuff going on in my life that was a serious curve ball for me.  Don't get me wrong I have managed to do what I do best and find the silver linings and keep going, but it was a serious blow at the time.  It took me a while to pick myself up and keep going like everything was okay.  I have several people to thank for helping me pick myself up and for keeping me going all this time, and I hope that they know who they are!  I wouldn't have stayed this strong without my family and friends.  

But anyway, the main point of this post is to share this video for anyone who hasn't heard this song yet.  I heard it not long ago and now I can't get enough of it.  (I currently have it on repeat while writing this!) It just seemed to resonate with me and said everything I was feeling, and  think it probably will for others too.  So if you haven't already heard 'Fight Song' by Rachel Platten then watch it here :)

Video is from Youtube - no copyright intended.

And for now, that is all you're getting.  I am off to take on the world and prove that nothing and nobody can get me down!  This is my life and I won't let anyone else control it... So don't get in my way!  

Louby xx

1 comment: