Thursday 2 July 2015

New story material...

Okay guys and girls... here it is!  I had a little inspiration come to me this afternoon!  So here goes.  I am going to attempt to write a brand new story (I say brand new, but it is a character that you have already met, and eventually will loop in the extracts you have already read, but with a story around it - hopefully)

Okay, so here goes... Opening lines... I want some feedback please!
Would you keep reading if it was a book you picked up and read this on the first page... What do you think it means... Any ideas who it is?!

~~~~~
She told me that she loved me.
She told me that everything would be okay. 
She told me to let go. 

So I did.
~~~~~

There you have it... That is all you are getting for today!  I have some writing to do now, and I will post the first chapter in a couple of days!  

I can't wait to hear your thoughts...
Louby x

No comments:

Post a Comment