Sunday 12 July 2015

Onwards and upwards...

Well, a girl asks for some feedback and what does she get?!  The Facebook post got 2 likes and one comment... way to boost a girl's ego and all that... At first I wasn't quite sure how to take it, but after some thought I figured that it is just about right really!  I'm not sure what else I expected.  But it helped make a decision that I talked about with Mom and Sammy a few days later.  I am totally going it solo and self publishing some of my work.  All those little extracts that I have written, some of which are on here, some of which never made it into the world; I'm gonna do something with them and I'm gonna get my name out there.  So, I now have a new lease of life and am writing furiously, and cannot wait to get through all the editing and get my stuff out there for the world to see.  The next time I post about my writing will hopefully be to give you a link to where to purchase my first online book!

In other news; I totally had a birthday this week :)  It was pretty good too, I spent my day doing whatever I wanted, I did some reading, I did some writing, I spent some time in the garden, I did some more reading and I had my nails done.  I even had a little bit of excitement when I went around to the shop and there was a little drama!! Then I spent the night in with Mommy and Sammy and watched a film.  I went on a shopping spree with Mom on Friday morning and spent my birthday money on some new books and some new clothes, I have done several cinema trips with different people and on Friday night, Sammy, Callum and I went into town on Friday night to celebrate (Although I drove) and we had an amazing night in Pop World, danced to some seriously cheesy tunes, Callum got Sammy mega drunk and I totally left with a pretty amazing smile on my face!  First time for everything and all that.  And yesterday, we went to Chiquito's for dinner, and wore sombreros and ate far too much Mexican food!  It was so good and we had such a laugh!  Then to top off the weekend I spent a few hours walking around Rother Valley whilst the sun set with one very handsome guy :)  But enough about that lol.

And now, now I am curled up on the sofa eating chocolate and watching Fifty Shades of Grey with Mommy.  So I am quite content right now :)

Till next time,
Louby x

No comments:

Post a Comment