Wednesday 24 June 2015

Midnight Ramblings


Excuse my late night rambles, but I am not sleepy and I decided to take it out on my blog!  I'm not sure if the photo above is one I have put up before; it is an old edit (which in turn has made me realise that I need some more up to date photos of myself for these purposes) 
But anyway, my life is a little topsy turvy right now, what with everything I have going on, looking for a new job so I have school visits and interviews here there and everywhere, I am working at the Co-op in the evenings and weekends and I am trying to keep track of mates that are slowly spreading out across the world... Who knew life was going to be such hard work!?  I think I want my crayons back - Note to self, build a fort at the weekend and do some colouring!

On a more serious note though, with all that I have going on right now, I am keeping a smile on my face and a spring in my step.  The world will not change me - no matter now much it feels like it is dragging me down, I can still accomplish everything I want to with my life, I could be in a much worse situation really.  So, I need to get my head back in the game, hit the dirt again and get running and keep my mind focused on the end game, and ultimately my books; which I will get published one day!  Everything happens for a reason, and I say 'Try me' - bring it on - I always wanted to be a werewolf anyway!  Haha!

I'll shut up now... I should probably try and get some sleep - busy day tomorrow! 

Night all,
Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment