Sunday 8 November 2015

Information Dump!


~~~  Halloween  ~~~

This year I did something very different for Halloween - 
Firstly I got to spend it with Dean :) I did something I've never done before, dressed up in a costume that I've wanted to do for years, and had an amazing weekend in Blackpool!  Thanks to Kimberley and Paul and The Bridge Inn Blues, we went to Blackpool for the weekend to go and see the Football match!  We saw Chesterfield play Fleetwood on Saturday afternoon :)  I can now cross something else off my never done list!!
After an epic coach journey we arrived in Blackpool and headed off for lunch (a belated Birthday party for Dean's 30th!)  We had a blast - cocktail making, party hats, lovely food and more cocktails!
Look at the concentration on that face!!

Later we headed into town for a night out - Blackpool Style!  The booze flowed freely and we made our way around some of the bars... Dean even made a friend in Roxy :p  (and he sang with her!)
On Saturday we dressed up for Halloween and headed over to Fleetwood for the match - my costume was one of my all tie favourites - Harley Quinn!  And Dean dressed up as Batman to go with me hehe!!  We had some lunch in a lovely little pub called the Strawberry Gardens and met Sid Little!!!  
Then only minutes after arriving at the grounds, I got hit in the face with a stray ball!!  Sod's law!  I think it knocked my last brain cell loose!  Was good though, and I even enjoyed it!!  
The Spireite's won one nil!  Even better!!

That night Dean and I went out to see the Illuminations (Awesome by the way!) we went to play on the pier, spend some money in the arcades, had a wander down the sea front - it was lovely!  Then we went back to the room and watched a scary film!  Well... I watched it - Dean snored through some of it!!

And Sunday morning before getting back on the coach in the early afternoon - We went for a lovely breakfast went for a walk around Madame Tussaud's!  We had a laugh, took some silly photos (I've never known Dean be so up for having his picture taken!!)  I can't believe how much it had changed since I was there at the beginning of the year!  New models, old ones gone or changed...  New sets and places to investigate!  

I loved the entire weekend!  It was exhausting and I made up for it in sleep for about three days... I was so lazy before work haha!






~~~  Bonfire Night  ~~~

I have done Bonfire Night in two parts this year.  On Wednesday I took Sammy to Clifton Park for the Bonfire, and we spent the night just me and her!  It was nice for some sister time!  We went on the Fairground rides - The same ones we always aim for of course - The Twister, the Crazywave and of course, the Waltzer!  And my God, the Waltzer nearly killed us!  The lads working it knew what they were doing and there were loads of them, so the cars never stopped spinning!!  Madness!!  We watched the Bonfire be lit, had sweeties from the pick 'n mix stall and watched the beautiful fireworks display before heading home to get warm!

Last night, I went with Dean to their family Bonfire night!  The bonfire there was everlasting - I've never seen so much stuff to burn, just when it was dying down, there was more to throw on it to warm it back up again.  I sat nice and close to the fire to keep warm!  And then after sparklers, there were fireworks!!  Rich took charge and there were loads, I thought it would go on forever :)  I don't know what it is about fireworks, but they make me so happy - I think it's the colours!  And the crackles, pops ad bangs of course...  They're just so expressive.


Right, I think that's about all folks!

Check out the competition running on Angel's Facebook page and get involved in the next book!

If you haven't already got yours, head over to Amazon and by your copy of The love that binds us - I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions!  Leave your comments on Angel's facebook page for a reply!

Talk soon,
Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment