Saturday 9 May 2015

Time Lapse!


So I have turned a few heads this weekend and caused a few second glances!  Yes, you have seen right - the old uniform is back on... I have taken on some hours at the Co-op on top of my school hours to pay for some new clothes ad some Summer fun!  It is time to put in some extra hours so that I can afford to go out and play when the sun finally comes out to stay!  

I started back last night, and it was just like riding a bike - I had got back into the swing of things in no time, only being thrown by the odd thing that is out of the ordinary, or new!  As seen as it has been three and a half years since I left.  Yep, time flies, it was December 2011 that I left to pursue my career in the Education system, and I have loved every minute of that and have worked in some fantastic schools and had some amazing experiences that have allowed me to grow and gain the knowledge that has gotten me to where I am now.  Now, it is time that I actually got out into the world a little more as I have bubbled recently.  Don't get me wrong; I love being at home - apples and trees and all that eh Mummy?  I am happy at home, and I never stray very far, but recently I have been spending too much time indoors and not enough time out having adventures... The main reason for that?  A lack of pennies to get me very far.  Hence the Co-op!  A couple of evenings a week you will find me behind the tills at the Petrol station while I keep busy earning pennies to go spend.  
I already have planned what I'm going to spend the first paycheck on!  And I have made a decision that all the money I earn gets spent on me - fun times an spoiling myself (Let's face it, someone has to spoil me!)  So I am planning on getting my nails done with the money on the first payday :)  I will of course put photos on when I do!

Anywhoo - bed time me thinks, though just before I go, I have to show you my latest make!  This was for my baby sis - and there was nothing else that it could be of course - 
I am slowly broadening my horizons - check out my page on Facebook - FantasyCraftCorner for my other designs.  All frames are £5 if you would like one doing for a friend, child or even for yourself and I can do any name, and will put my hand to attempting any theme/background!  Bring on the next challenge I say!

Night all,
Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment