Monday 9 March 2015

And for my next Masterpiece...

Well Fantasy Stampers have got a new challenge on the go and I had lots of fun interpreting their new challenge.  I quickly decided that my original idea was a little too far out of the box, but I didn't want to do the obvious and therefore went looking for a nice quote about Mom's...  Well I found it.  

Once I had seen this one, nothing else could come close.  So off I went to create a background to go with it.

My masterpiece...


I had tons of fun creating the background this time, as I am slowly moving into more and more layers... So there is much more depth to this one than the last few, plus I got creative with the bubble wrap too :)

The quote was made using my little Dovecraft Alphabet stamp set, and then the rest were borrowed from Mum's stash.  I used some of her Lily of the Valley background bits - Industrial stamps to add some background details.  Oddments from a clear rubber stamp set for the stars in the top right corner, and a wooden stamp 'Heart squares' for the embellishment in the bottom left corner, (of which I am quite impressed with)



So, there we have it... My entry for Challenge #31 - Mum's the Word - I hope you like it!!

Louby xx

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment and a fab grunge project.Love the little stamped hearts in the corner.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and what an incredible sentiment! Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete