Sunday 9 November 2014

It's Official!!

Christmas is here!!  

Now I know I'm normally a Scrooge until the 1st of December... but this year I have been in quite high spirits for a while.  This is not to say that I have been all about Christmas - but I had started my Christmas shopping in October... I have lists of all the things I need to buy for everyone, and I have my Christmas list written...

And to make it official - this aired on ITV yesterday!!
Advert belongs to Coca Cola and is viewed through YouTube
(no copyright intended)

So, as seen as I am in the festive mood anyway, and the Coca Cola advert is now on TV, along with the very cute John Lewis advert with the Penguins - I think they actually have outdone themselves with the cuteness factor from last year - what do you think??

John Lewis 2013 Christmas Advert
Advert belongs to John Lewis and is viewed through YouTube
(no copyright intended)

John Lewis 2014 Christmas Avert
Advert belongs to John Lewis and is viewed through YouTube
(no copyright intended)

This years penguins definitely reach a whole new level of cuteness for me, though this advert is not to be confused with the Parody version that Tara sent to me - I'm not kidding I was in shock - so cruel!! Lol.  We'll stick to happy penguins in love!!

So there it is - Christmas is only 45 days away - and I move in with my girl a few days later - December is going to be packed with things to do, at work, at home and with the move; making sure everything is ready :)  I can't wait!!  For all of it!!

Eek - I hope we get a white Christmas - that would make it perfect in my opinion!!

Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment