Thursday 30 October 2014

Create your own Destiny!

Well, using my new found internet access at my girl's house I thought I would write a blog post.  I am supposed to be using the time to do some much awaited writing as I haven't really done any in a while and seriously need to crack on with it!  But at the moment I am laid curled up on the sofa, in front of the fire, with Rolo snuggled up to my legs, (now that he has finished sniffing my laptop and leaving his wet nose prints all over the keyboard) I also need to get some more emails sent out for my first book as I have pretty much hit stale mate with all the submissions that I have sent so far.  It's about time I pulled my finger out I think!  
These words spring to mind...

There are those who say fate is something beyond our command.
That destiny is not our own, but I know better.
Our fate lives within us,
you only have to be brave enough to see it.

Words spoken by a Disney Princess; they must be true!!  
Princess Merida (Disney's Brave)

Well, whether I'm in control of it or not - I will reach my goal one day, I will see my books on the shelf of a book shop.  It takes hard work and perseverance to reach a dream like the one I have, and I will get there eventually.  I know I have a lot of work to do, and one day I will kick  my self up the ass and actually get on with it at a better pace, but for now - there is no rush.  


My dream may be a stretch towards the moon, but I'd settle for the stars!!

Bye for now,
Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment