Tuesday 27 May 2014

Live your life your way!!

Well if these last few days have taught me anything, it's that life is too short to let anything or anyone get you down!  For those of you that have been reading for a while now, you will know just how hard I have worked this year to get here I am today - I have kept an upbeat attitude and stuck to my New Year's Resolution through thick and thin.  I'mm not going to lie, there ave been some times when it has been difficult, but I refuse to let others determine my life for me.  I promised myself that I would live my life for me this year, that I would do the things that made me happy!  Well, on Thursday something in my life took a serious tumble and completely floored me!  I gave myself a few hours to cry it out and then I gave myself a good, hard talking to!  The way I looked at it was that there was absolutely nothing I could do to change it, so I would not let the people involved run all the things that I had worked so hard to build up around me.  It's done, and now it's time to move on - one door closes, ready for another to open!  That is how I have to look at this!  

So, I spent Friday doing what I do best when I am not 100% and I cleaned!!  My room looked awesome by the time I was done.  I went shopping with mum and then come Friday night I got ready with Sammy to go out.  Yes it was Prom Night at Climax!  And I think rightly deserved - we had an awesome night!  I was determined to have a good time, and I think I definitely deserved a drink or two!  Sammy and I got all dressed up in our frocks, and the others all had their shirts and ties on :)  We had a good night, there was no doubt about that!  

Sammy even wore her Tiara from when she was Prom Queen :)


There was some cheesy dancing!




I got to see Maxie again - Long time no see!  And now I remember why :p Only joking, was ace to see her again!


I ended up a little worse for wear - but hey, I think I deserved it!


And by the end of the night there were a series of really strange selfies :) I think I just attacked everyone with the camera on the way out lol - Always the sign of a good night with me and Sammy!



After I had woken up and sobered up the next morning, it was time for the trip to Horncastle to spend the Bank Holiday with Momma and Sethy :)  The most effective therapy I've ever known!  All it took was his little arms around me when I got there to affirm my belief in everything would be ok.  We took great pleasure in destroying my badge and had a good giggle about it too.  We all spent the day in Skeg on Sunday, and the sun even came out to play making it so much better.  As always, we played in the arcades, and we made it onto the beach with ice cream.  Vicky even bought me a kite for a second attempt at getting one to fly.  We managed to get this one airborne, and I have never been so excited lol, how sad?  I've never been able to fly one before; I've always struggled to get them in the air, never mind keep it there!  Totally did it though - and have photographic evidence to prove it!  :)

It stayed up there for ages too :)

And then to round off the Bank Holiday weekend, I spent yesterday with Tara, catching up on lost time.  It's good to have some old friends back in my life - I hope they stay there!  We went to the pictures to see Blended, a good choice to say it was very spur of the moment - and ended the day in Pizza Hut!  I hope I speak for both of us when I say it was an awesome day, and good to get to spend some time together :) If not then I say it for me - I had a good day, and realised just how much I missed her in my life!

So, here's to getting my life back on track again... starting with some submissions today!  Let's see if that open door could have anything to do with my story!

Till next time :)
Louby x


No comments:

Post a Comment