Friday 1 January 2016

Another Year, Another Story

Well, that's 2015 over and done with... let's see what 2016 has to bring!  This is the first day of the new 365 page book and all that, it's time to take control and all write our own stories.  I'm going to try and make mine a good one this year, despite the bad beginning it may hold.  

Last night we celebrated the change of the year in style... Sammy planned it and we headed for Corp!  Despite my doubts about it all, I think it is safe to say that we all had an amazing night!  (Apart from Jayne's near miss with her handbag!)  The fireworks at midnight were ace, even if we couldn't see all of the explosions, and the company made it what it was.  

 There was barely any drama, the music was good, the pints were colourful - and yes, between us we did drink the rainbow!  And the night was a great way to start off the New Year!



My new adventure for 2016 starts with a new journal, and this year I am going to attempt 'Bullet Journalling' - something I have seen on Pinterest and Instagram so much, that I decided to give it a go.  I have bought a lovely notepad, and done a little bit of research (though generally you make up your own way as you go) and I have set myself some goals.  Basically it is just a way of keeping lists and jotting down thoughts and memories n bullet form rather than the typical 'journalling' that I have always done, and usually got fed up with half way through the year.  I figured maybe this was a new idea that could keep me interested for longer!  We'll see what happens eh?!

Well, I will keep it short and leave it there.  Keep your eyes out on Angel's Facebook as The Love That Binds Us will be going up as a whole book with bonus material in, and hopefully in a way that means you can order hard copies.  So, exciting times are on their way.

Till then,
Over and out,
Louby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment