Sunday 4 January 2015

Jerry!

We bought a tree today!!  I got his idea in my head about getting a little tree to grow with us and to  look after.  At different points in our life I want to mark the little trunk to see how big it is... I know it's a silly idea - ad an even sillier one when people know my history of keeping things alive!  

It's not great!

But, I have Tara to help keep it alive, plus the advice from my Mommy... 


Anyway - meet Jerry - he is an Acer Palmatum 'Jerry Schwartz' hence his name :)






And yes, we did have our photo with it when I had planted it in it's new pot :)

So, here goes nothing - let's see if I can get him to the spring and see him get his pretty leaves!!

Oh, and this little guy says 'hi'

Back to work in the morning... back to reality!

Bye for now,
Louby x

No comments:

Post a Comment